Load Runner v11.5 Training
To perform Non-Functional testing like Performance testing, performance testers use automation tools like LoadRunner. It is used to generate precise load over the Server to check the performance of an SUT (Server under test). LoadRunner is package software consists of three software tools:
- Virtual User Generator (VuGen)
Load Runner enables a performance tester to create Vusers (Virtual Users) to put acute load on the servers with respect to different performance testing techniques like Load testing, Stress testing, Endurance testing, Volume testing etc.
- Basic knowledge which is mandatory for load testing
- Identify LoadRunner (LR) components
- Apply the recommended workflow to create a basic LR scenario
- Use scripts generated using VuGen, configure run-time settings, working with performance monitors, initializing Load Generators (LGs), and increasing number of Virtual User (Vusers) for a LR scenario based on load testing goals
- Perform a load test on your application by running a scenario
- Working with graphs and summary using Analysis
Innovative Technology Solutions offers HP LoadrunnerTraining in 9 different locations in India – Bangalore,Chennai,Delhi,Gurgaon,Hyderabad,Kolkata,Mumbai, Noida & Pune.
- Quality Assurance Engineer and Performance Engineers.
- For new users who want to generate scripts to check web application.
- Personnel working on load testing process.
- Knowledge of Windows.
- Websites and browser settings.
Optional Experience with:
- C programming languages.
- Concept of Client/Server architecture.
- Introduction to HP LoadRunner (LR) 11.5x
- Explain the need for load testing
- Describe various types of performance test objectives
- Identify the steps of the LR methodology
- Define a scenario in the context of LR
- Identify strategies for creating effective scenarios
- Designing a Scenario
- Describe the elements of a LR scenario
- Explain the basic steps for creating a scenario
- Configure a Load Generator in the scenario
- Define run-time settings for load testing
- Describe the difference between run-time settings for scripts and scenarios
- Configure run-time settings based on load testing goals
- Scheduling a Scenario
- Configure schedule name, start time
- Scheduling as a group and scenario
- Initializing Vusers
- Using Interactive Schedule Graphs
- Viewing the progress of running Vusers during run time
- Using Performance Monitors
- Describe the value of performance monitors
- Select performance monitors to achieve load test goals
- Add measurements for performance-based goals
- Running a Scenario
- Prepare for a scenario run
- Define the scenario running process
- Identify the best practices for running a scenario efficiently
- Running a scenario
- Discuss common run-time errors
For more info contact us.