Six sigma black belt Training
LEAN Six Sigma black belt is a methodology focused on creating breakthrough improvements by managing variation and reducing defects in processes across the enterprise. This helps organizations deliver business excellence, higher customer satisfaction, and superior profits. Today Six Sigma focus has moved from a simple defect reduction to cost reduction to value creation. This course provides thorough knowledge of Six Sigma philosophies and principles including statistical tools, systems and techniques in detail. Training provides complete understanding of various Six Sigma models DMAIC, DMADV and DFSS those participants can right away implement the techniques at their work place to achieve productivity and better problem solving. This course also focuses on integrating LEAN and Six Sigma as both the methodologies bring in value to the customer and improve productivity.
- Achieve significant improvements in critical business processes.
- Apply statistical and problem solving tools to an improvement project brought to class on the first day.
- Reduce process variation.
- Eliminate waste and defects by applying lean and Six Sigma.
- Collect, analyze, and quantify data that enable process improvements.
- Learn how to execute the Six Sigma methodology.
- Establish and define process capability.
- Identify and eliminate dominant process variation sources.
- Characterize and optimize processes by computing and applying statistical techniques.
- Design, simulate, and execute designed experiments that depict validated improvement.
- Learn how to plan and implement process control to hold project gains.
Innovative Technology Solutions offers Six sigma black belt Training in 9 different locations in India – Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida & Pune.
This course is designed for individuals from diverse organizational functions—operations, quality, logistics, finance, production, engineering, and other staff functions seeking to bring significant business results to their organizations. Participants are traditionally well versed in technical aspects of their jobs, are team leaders, and are effective project facilitators.
Candidates should knowledge about six sigma yellow & green belt and also have certification of yellow and green belt
- Deploying Six Sigma projects in an organization
- Six sigma Roles and Responsibilities
- Stakeholder management and communication
- Understanding financial measures (NPV, IRR, ROI) to choose projects
- Define Phase
- Understanding Voice of Customer, Critical to Quality mapping
- Translating VOC to Business case, Problem and Goal statement
- Finalizing the CTQ
- Project Charter
- Risk Analysis
- Project scoping with Process Mapping – SIPOC
- Measure Phase
- Measurement system analysis (MSA) and Gage R&R
- Data Types & collection plan (Continuous & Discrete, Sampling)
- Measuring Process Capability (DPU, DPMO, Sigma Level, Cp/Cpk)
- Analyse Phase
- Identifying X's using Cause & Effect analysis (Ishikawa Diagram or Fishbone Diagram)
- Understanding Null & Alternate Hypothesis Testing
- Relationship between variables (Correlation, Scatter diagram)
- Tests of means, variances and proportions (t-tests, ANOVA, Chi- Square)
- Advance Data Analysis
- Finding critical X's using graphical techniques like Pareto's analysis
- Failure modes and effect analysis (FMEA)
- Improve Phase
- Idea generation through Brainstorming, Creative thinking & Benchmarking
- Comparing alternative solutions
- Selecting best Solution using tools like Pugh Matrix
- Design of Experiments (DoE)
- Validation and Implementation of Improved process Control Phase
- Statistical process control (IMR, Xbar-R, C, U, P, NP charts)
- Mistake proofing
- Sustaining improvements (Creating Control Plan, Documentation)
- Project closure
- Step-by-Step Detailed Courseware
- Six Sigma / LEAN templates
- Assessment Test
- Case Studies
- Hands on problem solving using Six Sigma DMAIC / LEAN during the training
- Training Effectiveness Measurement using Jack Phillips Levels Framework
The IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma black Belt (ICYB) is a professional who is versed in the basics of the Six Sigma Methodology who supports improvement projects as a part of a team or conducts small projects on a part time basis. A Lean Six Sigma black Belt possesses an understanding of the aspects within the phases of D-M-C.