Six sigma green belt Training
Green Belts are employees throughout the organization who execute Six Sigma as part of their overall jobs. They have less Six Sigma their energies & responsibility are focused on projects that tie directly to their day-to-day work.
Green Belts have two primary tasks:
- To help deploy the success of Six Sigma techniques
- To lead small-scale improvement projects within their respective areas.
Green Belts can do much of the legwork in gathering data and executing experiments in support of a Black Belt project. As they become more proficient, they can increase the Black Belt’s effectiveness.
- Translate the selection, implementation & application of a Six Sigma project, including the roles and responsibilities of all team members, to their own work area.
- Collect appropriate data from their process to support problem solving.
- Create detailed flowcharts & process maps of processes in order to relay the most accurate information to the organization’s Black Belts.
- Demonstrate ability to monitor and control processes after course completion.
Innovative Technology Solutions offers Six Sigma Green Belt Training in 9 different locations in India – Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida & Pune.
- IT professionals
- Business Professionals
- Operations Managers
- Business Professional from financial, government, healthcare, manufacturing, education and supply chain industries
- Recent college graduates
Candidates should knowledge about six sigma yellow belt and also have certification of yellow belt
- Introduction to the Six Sigma Methodology
- Process Mapping
- XY Matrix
- Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis
- Basic Statistics
- Confidence Intervals
- Graphical Methods: Measure
- Capability Assessment I
- Capability Assessment II
- Measurement System Analysis (Attribute)
- Measurement System Analysis (Variable)
- Multi-Variable Studies
- Graphical Data Analysis
- Correlation and Regression
- Introduction to Hypothesis Testing
- Statistical Tests of Means
- Statistical Tests of Variance
- Statistical Tests of Proportions
- Analysis of Variance (ANOVA)
- Deliverables: Analyze
- Introduction to Design of Experiments
- 2k Design of Experiments
- Deliverables: Improve
- Lean Manufacturing
- Introduction to Statistical Process Control
- Statistical Process Control Y’s
- Statistical Process Control X’s
- Control Plans