Agile Project Management Practitioner Training
The Agile Project Management Practitioner Training aims to address the needs of those working in a project-focused environment who want to be Agile. Based on the proven fundamentals within DSDM Atern, the new certification provides the ability to deliver Agile Projects in organizations requiring standards, rig our and visibility around Project Management, while at the same time enabling the fast pace, change and empowerment provided by Agile.
- Explains how to lay the foundations for successful agile projects
- Explains how an agile project is managed
- Clarifies the different management styles needed for successful agile projects (compared to "traditional" projects)
- Provides integration with PRINCE2
Objectives of Agile PMP Training
- Define the role and responsibilities of a Agile Project Manager
- Define and utilize Business Value criteria for prioritization, planning, and decomposing work
- Learn how to ensure that the highest business value is always focused on and delivered by the team
- Compare and contrast the difference between a release and iteration
- Describe how to manage scope and time line using velocity of the team(s)
- Describe the mechanics of product backlog management
- Compare / contrast the difference in writing of the business feature and user story
- Identify challenges that may impede the flow of work
- Learn how to plan for and manage dependencies
- Understand how to write stories to address architecture & analysis over the life of the project
- Learn how to decompose complex work into small stories for the teams
- Identify tools and techniques that provide visibility for work in progress
- Execute decision making using Lean thinking and business value
Innovative Technology Solutions offers Agile Project Management Practitioner Training in 9 different locations in India – Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida & Pune.
Anyone interested in working and thinking in an Agile way. However, project managers – in IT, but also outside of IT – can benefit the most from this particular course as it focuses specifically on the challenges of this role.
The target audiences for the program are professionals interested in pursuing the APMG Agile Practitioner Project Management Certification Examination conducted by APMG. These include but not limited to Agile Project Managers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Scrum Team Members, Project Sponsors, Project Planners, Quality Staff (Testing and Quality Assurance), Agile Developers / Programmers, Designers, Project Manager, Team Leaders, PRINCE2, PMP, Testers and Project Controller (PMO Office).
The Agile Project Management Practitioner course, accredited by the APMG, and created in conjunction with the DSDM Consortium, provides the world's first independent certification in Agile Project Management.It provides delegates with an understanding of how the Agile Project Management process can enable planning, management and control of successful and well-controlled Agile projects. The course provides the opportunity to gain certification as an Agile Project Manager at both Foundation and Practitioner levels.
- Trained over 5000+ professionals on best practice project management
- Accredited and Experienced Trainers
- Hands-on training based on real time project scenarios
- 2500+ Certified Professionals
- Best pass ratio in the industry
- Designed with maximum interactive group workshops
- We dont just talk about theory, we walk the talk
- You take away with valuable course material, hand outs and templates to support you on your projects
- 100s of questions to prepare for the exam
- Agile Project Management Fundamentals
The Agile Project Management Process
- What is Agile Project Management?
- Benefits of Agile Project Management
- When to use Agile Project Management
- Preparing for a successful Agile project
- Agile Project Management Principles
Work Products and Deliverables
- Agile Project Management Framework
- Configuring the Agile Project Lifecycle
Agile Project Teams
- Management Products and Deliverables
- Business Work Products and Deliverables
- Technical Products and Deliverables
Agile Project Management Practices
- Agile Project Roles and Responsibilities.
- Agile Project Team Empowerment
- Agile Project Team Structure
Project Management and Control
- Facilitated Workshops
- MoSCoW Prioritisation
- Iterative Development
Agile Project Management Concerns
- Agile Planning
- Agile Risk Management
- Agile Estimating and Measurement
- Agile Configuration Management
- Agile Requirements (Functional and Non functional Requirements)
- Agile Testing
- Quality Management and Quality Control
- Ensuring Maintainability and Scalability
- Projects Approach Questionnaire (PAQ)
The three days cover all the material and help you to prepare for the Agile Certification exam. This exam takes place at the end of the third day and lasts one hour. It consists of 60 multiple choice questions (closed-book). A pass is 30 or more correct answers and you will be informed unofficially of the results on the same day.Accreditation and therefore exam results will be sent to you by the Agile Academy. Exams are set and administered by the APM-Group.All trainers and partners are provided by Accredited Training Organisations , in this case of the APMG-International.