Redhat Performance Tunning Training
RedHat Enterprise Performance Tuning teaches senior Linux® system administrators about performance tuning for Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- Understanding the implications on system performance
- Methods for testing the effects of performance adjustments
- Open source benchmarking utilities
- Methods for analyzing system and networking performance
- Tuning configurations for specific application loads
Innovative Technology Solutions offers Redhat Enterprice Performance Tunning in 9 different locations in India – Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida & Pune.
Senior Linux system administrators responsible for maximizing resource utilization through performance tuning
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) certification or equivalent experience
- Candidates who have not earned their RHCE can confirm they have the correct skills by passing our online skills assessment
- Introduction to performance tuning
- Understand the basic principles of performance tuning and analysis.
- Collecting, graphing, and interpreting data
- Gain proficiency using basic analysis tools and evaluating data.
- General tuning
- Learn basic tuning theory and mechanisms used to tune the system.
- Limiting resource usage
- Hardware profiling
- Understand and analyze hardware.
- Software profiling
- Analyze CPU and memory performance of applications.
- Small file tuning
- Tune a server for a workload involving frequent reads and writes of small files.
- Large memory workload tuning
- Understand memory management and tuning.
- Tuning for a CPU-intensive workload
- Understand tuning for CPU-bound applications.
- File server tuning
- Understand storage and network tuning in the context of a file server application.
- Database server tuning
- Tune memory and network performance using a database application as an example.
- Power usage tuning
- Tune systems with power consumption in mind.
- Virtualization tuning
- Tune 'host' and 'guest' for efficient virtualization.
- Candidates should have Certificates of Architect i.e RHCA and Expertise i.e RHCE.
- Those candidates who want Redhat certficate of Expertise in Performance Tunning can give EX442 exam for its certification