Redhat OpenStack Administration
Install, configure & maintain a cloud computing environment using Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
This course teaches system administrators how to implement a cloud-computing environment using Red Hat Enterprise
Linux OpenStack Platform, including installation, configuration and maintenance.
Students will explore fault-tolerant and redundant configurations of Red Hat Enterprise Linux
OpenStack Platform and will also look at the future plans of the OpenStack development community.
This course can also help you prepare for the Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack exam (Ex210).
PrerequisitesRed Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or equivalent knowledge and experience.
- RedHat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform architecture
- Understand Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack
- Platform features and terminology
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform installation
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
- using packstack and Foreman
- Create an instance with the Horizon web front-end
- Qpid message broker
- Install and configure the Qpid message broker service.
- Secure Qpid using authentication and encryption
- Keystone identity service
- Install, configure, and use the Keystone authentication services
- Swift object storage service
- Install, configure, and use the Swift object storage service
- Glance image service
- Install and use the Glance image service
- Cinder block storage service
- Install the Cinder block storage service.
- Manage Cinder volumes
- Networking service
- Install, configure, and manage Red Hat Enterprise
- Linux OpenStack Platform networking service
- Nova compute and controller services
- Install Nova compute and controller services
- Deploy an instance from the command line
- Implement an additional compute node
- Learn to add and remove additional Nova compute
- Heat orchestration service
- Install the Heat orchestration service
- Launch a stack using preconfigured templates
- Ceilometer metering service
- Install and manage the ceilometer metering service
- The future of the OpenStack development community
- Learn about the future of OpenStack
- Comprehensive review
- Review the installation and management of Red Hat
- Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
After completing this Redhat OpenStack Administration Training,Candidates have to give Red Hat Certified System Admin in Red Hat OpenStack Exam(EX210) for its certification.