Tableau Desktop Advanced
This course includes a workbook containing key concepts on each topic covered and hands-on activities to
reinforce the skills and knowledge attained. It also includes a digital student resources folder containing
Tableau workbooks and data sources to support the hands-on activities
- Build advanced chart types and visualizations such as:
- Bar in bar charts
- Bullet graphs
- Pareto charts
- Build complex calculations to manipulate your data.
- Use statistical techniques to analyze your data.
- Use parameters and input controls to give users control over certain values.
- Implement advanced geographic mapping techniques and use custom images and geocoding to build spatial visualizations of non-geographic data.
- Prep your data for analysis.
- Combine data sources using data blending
- Combine data from multiple tables in the same data source using joins.
- Make your visualizations perform as well as possible by using the Data Engine, extracts, and efficient connection methods.
- Build better dashboards using techniques for guided analytics, interactive dashboard design, and visual best practices.
- Implement efficiency tips and tricks.
- Use Tableau Server in a basic way to share your visualizations
This course is designed to provide you with the skills required to become a Tableau power user. It’s made for
the professional who has solid working experience with Tableau and wants to take it to the next level. You
should have a deep understanding of all the fundamental concepts of building worksheets and dashboards, but
may scratch your head when working with more complex issues.
Candidates should have knowledge about Tableau Fundamentals and/or equivalent experience
- Working with Single Data Sources
- Using Multiple Data Sources
- Using Calculations in Tableau
- Advanced Table Calculations
- Creating and Using Parameters
- Comparing Measures Against a Goal
- Showing the Biggest and the Smallest Values
- Tableau Geocoding
- Statistics and Forecasting
- Showing Distributions of Data
- Dashboards and Stories
For more info kindly contact us.