Architecting on AWS Training
Architecting on AWS Training course encompasses the technical concepts of building AWS infrastructure. The course aims to teach solution architects how they can optimally use AWS cloud by utilizing AWS services. It will also impart skills to integrate these services into cloud-based solutions. Participants will also learn recommended design patterns and AWS cloud best practices for designing and optimizing IT solutions. Architecting on AWS training will traverse students through some case studies that present real world infrastructure solutions of AWS customers and the services or strategies implemented by them. Participants can access hands on labs to build AWS infrastructures through guided sessions as well.
- Follow AWS architecture best practices and recommended principles to make IT infrastructure decisions.
- Architect a reliable, scalable and highly available infrastructure solution for AWS services.
- Implement the features of resilience and flexibility in the IT infrastructure using AWS managed services.
- Minimize costs and improve performance by making the AWS-based infrastructure solution highly efficient.
- Use Well-Architected Framework to improve the IT architecture with AWS.
This course is intended for Solutions Architects and Solution Design Engineers who wish to learn how to design and implement IT infrastructure solutions on Amazon Web Services platform.
- Candidates should have knowledge AWS Technical Essentials
- Working knowledge of distributed systems
- Familiarity with general networking concepts
- Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
- Core AWS Knowledge
- Designing Your Environment
- Making Your Environment Highly Available
- Forklifting an Existing Application onto AWS
- Event-Driven Scaling
- Automating and Decoupling Your Infrastructure
- Designing Storage at Scale
- Hosting a New Web Application on AWS
- The Four Pillars of the Well-Architected Framework
- Disaster Recovery and Failover Strategies
- Troubleshooting Your Environment
- Large-Scale Design Patterns and Case Studies
For more kindly contact us.