AWS Technical Essentials Training
AWS Technical Essentials course at ITS aims to familiarize participants with services, products & common solutions of Amazon Web Services. This AWS training will cover basic fundamentals to build expertise in identifying AWS services to be able to make informed business decisions about IT solutions according to unique requirements. It provides you with fundamentals to become more proficient in identifying AWS services so that you can make informed decisions about IT solutions based on your business requirements and get started working on AWS.
- Learn about the basic concepts of data center design.
- Understand concepts and terminology related to AWS platform
- Learn to navigate and use the AWS Management Console.
- Implement security practices for AWS and Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- Utilize the infrastructure services, including Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS), Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Auto Scaling, Elastic Load Balancing (ELB) & Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3).
- Utilize database services, such as Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) and Amazon DynamoDB.
- Implement management tools in AWS including AWS Trusted Advisor and Amazon CloudWatch.
This AWS training is recommended for professionals who wish to get started in AWS or those who are responsible for describing AWS services to customers. Developers, Solution Architects and SysOps administrators who wish to utilize the services of AWS can also attend this course.
- Individuals responsible for articulating the technical benefits of AWS services to customers
- Individuals interested in learning how to get started with using AWS
- SysOps administrators, Solution Architects and developers interested in using AWS services
- Introduction and History of AWS
- AWS Infrastructure: Compute, Storage, and Networking
- AWS Security, Identity, and Access Management
- AWS Databases
- AWS Management Tools
For more info kindly contact us.